21 BENEFITS OF LOCKDOWN
We have been always busy with our lives. We never got enough time to spend it with our family, loved ones or pursue our hobby. This quarantine has forced us to spend our time at home. This lockdown has been and will be a very special time for all of us.
Life gave us an Opportunity to Pause and Spend Quality time with our Loved Ones.
No doubt we are missing our daily routines of going out and socializing. We are frustrated about staying indoors but to be at the safe side we need to stay indoors.
We cannot ignore the benefits which the lockdown has on our lives. If you want to know, these are the 21 benefits:
- Stay Fit by exercising daily - The worry of gaining weight has forced the people to tie up their shoes and do some exercise in forms such as walking, running, or doing some sorts of cardio or HIIT workouts.
- Stay Entertained - Play with your Pet: If you are pet-lover or own a pet then, you are entertained during this quarantine. The unconditional love and the calming nature of the pets help them who have stuck up alone during this quarantine.
- Stay Healthy - Cook healthy Cuisine: Many of us have become cautious about having their favorite food from restaurants. So we have switched to cooking healthy foods as we use less oil, fresh veggies, and limited preservatives.
- Stay Loved - Spend time with your better half: No one can deny the fact that their busy schedules have affected their personal life. This is the perfect time when you can spend quality time with your better half, clear your misunderstandings, and have a healthy start to your relationship.
- Stay Blessed - Spend time with Parents: Now we have ample time to take care of our parents, talk to them share our feelings, learn from them, and even cook for them.
- Stay Happy - Play with your Children: We were so stuck up with the work that we never spent some good time with our kids. This is a perfect time when we can dedicate our time to our kids, have fun with them, play board games with them, and make them learn good things.
- Stay Productive - Paint your walls: This is the time when you can turn your dream home into a reality. Paint your walls as you have dreamt of and organize your home
- Stay Updated - Watch TV: During this time, it is very important to stay updated and alert with the right news. Stay away from fake news.
- Stay Organised- Re-arrange your Wardrobe: Get rid of those clothes which you feel like not wearing again. Organize your wardrobe and make some space for the new fashion trends.
- Stay Beautiful - Dress the part: No matter
- Stay Refreshed - Wake up Early: Don't be awake till late night. Wind up your work quickly and sleep early. Getting the right amount of sleep is required for a healthy body. Wake up early and stay fresh all day.
- Stay Connected - re-connect with your school Friends: Try connecting with your old school friends and talk with them about your favorite memories and relive those moments once again.
- Stay Intelligent -Read books: Books will never leave your side. They are your forever best friends. Keep reading books and improve your knowledge and stay motivated.
- Stay in touch with nature- Water your Plants: Don't be just indoors and sit idle. Plant your favorite plants. Nurture them with care.
- Stay Nourished - Drink plenty of water: It is summer and it is important to stay nourished and hydrated. Take care of yourself and drink plenty of water.
- Stay Stylish - Alter your old clothes: Donate your old clothes to someone who needs them. Or pick up the needle and thread and fix your favorite dress.
- Stay Young - Detoxify your body: Once in your body, detoxify your body with some detoxify drinks. This is the best way to flush out the toxins from your body.
- Stay Joyous- Watch comedy show: Watch all the episodes of your favorite comedy show which you wanted to watch for so long. Laugh your heart out and stay joyous.
- Stay Calm and Composed- Practice Yoga: It would be difficult staying indoors and you won't be able to focus on your work. Practice yoga and stay calm and focused.
- Stay Hygienic - Clean your house: Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and cleaning cobwebs cleans your house as well as keeps you active. You do a better job when you clean your house.
- Stay Human- Pray for Humanity: There are still people who haven't returned their home, or even don't get a square meal. Millions of people are dying worldwide because of this pandemic. Let's pray for the speedy recovery of all the patients and the world.
Stuck at Homes? Or Safe at Home? Mindset Matters!
Safety Begins At Home. Teach them today to be safer tomorrow.
Enjoy your quarantine and let's be safe!