Five Amenities At Metro King’s Court Which Set It Apart From The Rest
Metro King’s Court is one of the most anticipated projects by Metro Builders and rightfully so, since this project offers amenities and a house like no other in the city of Bhubaneswar. In addition to being the first luxury villa project in the state, this property promises to marry Spanish colonial architecture with a green belt, providing the perfect royal abode for the homeowners. However, there are some amenities that separate this project from the other projects in town and here is a rundown of the same:
- 1) Ample Visitor Parking Space: Unlike other buildings and apartment complexes, where there is a dearth of decent parking space for visitors, Metro King’s Court offers ample parking space to truly ensure that each homeowner and their guests feel like royalty.
- 2) Fountain/Water Body At Entrance: Metro King’s Court brings all fairy tales and princely visions to life by providing a stunning fountain right at the entrance of the property to ensure that every time one enters the premises, they see a vision to behold and admire!
- 3) Lush Green Plantation Throughout The Property: While many properties promise to provide greenery in and around the compound, Metro King’s Court takes it up a notch! King’s Court provides the most well-planned Mediterranean style garden and greenery spanning across the compound to give the feeling of walking through princely high-gardens!
- 4) State-of-the-Art Landscape, Hardware & Lighting: Metro King’s Court has taken inspiration from the very best of European architecture and implemented it to perfection. The hardware, lighting and other details have been carefully planned and curated to provide each homeowner only the best of everything.
- 5) DG Power Backup For Common Area Lighting & Essential Services: At Metro King’s Court, one would never feel that their life was put on hold if the electricity connection is disrupted. Powered by a DG backup, no matter where one is, they would always have electricity and essential services at their disposal.