The Green Component
- A lot of effort has gone into ensuring that the Metro Palms International stands not only as a landmark but also a striking example of an ecologically compliant structure for which Metro Palms International is trying to get the status of a LEED certified building.
- The building has been planned in context with the movement of the sun throughout the year using a Sun Path Analysis. This maximizes the amount of natural sunlight that penetrates the building during daytime. Dual glass in the building also reduce the heat inside thereby reducing the A/C consumption (Saving Energy).
Rain Water Harvesting
- As we already know, water is a prime resource that cannot be taken for granted. Keeping this in mind, we have planned an extensive rainwater management system for the Metro Palms International that will enable us to not only reuse water but also recharge and replenish the water table.
- Here is the case of an interesting blend of architecture and landscaping. These unique structures will induce a desirable psychobiological reaction. Instead of staring at the facade of a blank concrete wall, you will have the ability to gaze at an organic, green landscaping feature. One that will give you the sensation of being outdoors even when you’re indoors.
- There are few Sky Gardens that run across the entire circumference of the building. These innovative voids in the building not only enhance the aesthetic value of the elevation, but also create a cooling effect, which helps in reducing energy costs.
The design has been at the heart of this project. We are really excited to achieve what all designers aim for, a balance between practicality and aesthetics. The Metro Palms International has a unique linear façade, like a line rising into the sky and will definitely be a distinctive signature to the Bhubaneswar’s skyline.
The Metro Palms International will consist of both a vibrant luxury retail space as well as the most state-ofthe-art office spaces the country has to offer. The project will be the ideal busisness platform in many ways, from an enterprise-friendly pricing model, to an employee friendly-location, to possessing a host of eco-friendly features.
1st Mix Use Project to have a Helipad in Orissa
- The Metro Palms International is the only project with a sanctioned helipad facility to cater to the requirements of its elite segment of clientele.
Customizable Office Space
- The Metro Palms International again becomes the first to offer flexible office spaces customized as per the requirements.
Tallest of its kind in Orissa
- The Metro Palms International is the only 23 storey, 90 meter tall mixed-use Retail and Office tower in the whole state of Orissa. It’s striking profile will tear into the sky to make the most prominent element on the Bhubaneswar skyline.
- The project has the unique quality of providing the right amount of exclusivity that a client needs for the growth of his/her business. With only 6-8 offices per lift lobby, each office, regardless of size, gets the privacy it needs, this marks Bhubaneswar’s arrival into the Elite Business League.
To the highest standards of IT/ITES buildings in this country where the company Czars can land in style for their meetings.